Saturday 19 March 2011

Bum of the Day #4 - Anna Kove

About time for another sporadic "Bum of the Day" award.

Today's winner is an old favourite who isn't that widely known. Anna Kove is a Czech model who posed in the mid 2000s. Like a few other models, I became interested in her as she resembled someone I knew in real life.

Her work has a fair bit of variety, so you can see her sporting a gorgeous shaven pussy or a nice natural bush. On one occasion she even dyed her pubes blonde!

Of course the reason I'm mentioning her here is her bum... and I think it's gorgeous.

I'm sharing what I have of Anna at PlanetSuzy here.

matadorstuff's bum rating: 8/10

Anna's bum is definitely one of her best assets IMHO. A nice, firm and shapely derriere, with a lovely dark hole between her cheeks. I do find slightly relaxed looking bumholes like hers most inviting. I would happily lick away for hours at both of her holes. Sadly I've never seen anything venturing inside Anna's bum, be it a finger, toy or a lucky cock.

No comments:

Post a Comment