Tuesday 28 May 2013

Bum of the Day #5 - Sandie

After a long hiatus I thought I'd reboot my blog, with a worthy fifth winner of the "Bum of the Day" award.

Sandie is a British model who posed for quite a few photoshoots circa 2001-02, yet remains relatively unknown. Which is a real shame, as she has a real "girl next door" appeal. Plus, more to the point, she has a gorgeous little bum she seems rightly proud to show off and occasionally pleasure!

You can find a thread for Sandie at the Vintage Erotica Forums here, while there is a Yahoo group too.

matadorstuff's bum notes:

(I'm not going to bother with the ratings anymore; if it's a model worthy of posting here, then her bum is basically a 10/10 in my eyes anyway!)

I'm not alone in her small fanbase in finding Sandie's gorgeous bum as one of her best features. When I wank to Sandie's work I often fantasise about playing with her arse, and wonder if she'd let me rim her and fuck her in the bum. I'd like to think that in her private life she gives her partner that honour, and more to the point enjoys it herself. She's liberated enough on camera to slide a chunky gold vibrator into her cute asshole after all, along with an occasional lucky finger. And if you're into spanking it seems she's into that too. Good on you, Sandie!

No comments:

Post a Comment