Tuesday 21 December 2010

Bum of the Day #3 - Zsanett Egerhazi

Today's "Bum of the Day" award goes to a model who's mouth-watering ass has no doubt made thousands of fans cum in admiration during her career.

Zsanett Egerhazi (better known as Sandy) has just turned 34, but (unnecessary boob-job aside) has still got it.

I was a fan early in her career when I saw her in top shelf magazines such as Club International, before the days of the internet, where she went on to become a huge European star.

She may have gone from a fresh faced teen to a glamourous adult film star, but the one constant has been that gorgeously peachy bum. And thankfully we get to see her have some fun with it too.

Eurobabeindex profile

matadorstuff's bum rating: 9/10

Zsanett's bum is not short of admirers, and if I was forced to choose just one to have some fun with hers would certainly be high up on my list of contenders. It's peachy and gorgeously shaped, she's got a nice tight bumhole and if you're anything like me you just want to dive right in with your tongue. She scores good marks for ass play too, as she's not shy to use toys and fingers. A lot of her fans seem to be disappointed that she's not done 'real' hardcore, and though that doesn't really bother me, if she ever did then I'd love to see her take a cock up her bum.

4 comments: