Thursday 14 October 2010

Bum of the Day #2 - Katie Austin

The latest winner of my sporadic "Bum of the Day" award for delicious derrieres is the gorgeous Katie Austin.

This British model, born 26th October 1984, has appeared since around 2003 on a number of popular websites such as 18e1ght3en, A#~T:~K, s!m0nscans and k@rup$pc, in addition to various DVDs.

Her bum (with a small rose tattoo on her right cheek, airbrushed out in many shots) has always been one of my favourites, and a big part of this horny little minx's appeal for me. I couldn't quickly find a decent shot showing both Katie's face clearly and her arse off to the best effect, so I've opted for a nice clear image of her butt ;)

I've shared my collection at two threads on ForumOphilia: pictures and videos.

matadorstuff's bum rating: 8/10

Katie has a nicely shaped bum, but to me it's her cute bumhole that particularly stands out about it... I always found it one of the most appealing I've ever seen. I like the way her dark hole and the pigmentation around it contrasts with her pale skin (something I'm also a sucker for). And thankfully she wasn't afraid to play with her asshole on camera, be it lucky fingers or toys popping inside :)

No comments:

Post a Comment