Tuesday 13 July 2010

DANG!

On a forum I frequent, someone asked for pics that made you say "DANG!". OK, maybe "dang" isn't part of my normal vocabulary (a bit too Kip from Napoleon Dynamite), but it was a similar sentiment I had when I first saw this picture...


Why? Because here she looks a hell of a lot like a girl I know... who I've fancied for years. And because I've never had a chance with her (or had the balls/looks to make one), this was always likely to be the closest I get to seeing her stark bollock naked, legs and pussy spread and bumhole hopefully available for some attention too :)

The girl in the photo I only know as Anna from an old site called teenzips. I first saw her in some free previews back in May 2003 (on a TGP page that linked to club$event3en - but I don't think the pics were ever at their site). Much later "Budd" helped me with the bigger teenzips set; these photos seem to be dated April 2000.

Download (rapidshare) (2 sets; 28 + 20 pictures)
pass: matadorstuff

It's only in some of the photos that she really resembles the girl I know. But I'd love to find more of Anna, any other appearances, sets, names or nationality?

If you can help please reply here or at my peachyforum or forumophilia threads. This has to be one of my longest-running quests for more of an erotic model ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment