Tuesday 13 July 2010

Ariel Rebel tribute

I was recently messing around with Windows Movie Maker, and made a little tribute video for the utterly gorgeous Ariel Rebel, using pictures from her early nu6!les sets.

I had planned to up it to youtube... but unfortunately WMG had other ideas and removed my choice of song (The Cure's b-side "2 Late", one of my all time favourite songs). Probably best, as some of the censored pictures would still have offended some youtube prudes!
So rather than leave it there with no audio, I've uploaded it on rapidshare.

Download (rapidshare)

pass: matadorstuff

It's nothing special, but let me know if you have any opinions. I'll have another crack at an Ariel youtube video sometime, but remember to check the soundtrack won't be muted first!

No comments:

Post a Comment