Sunday 25 July 2010

My new forum home (for now)

As there's no way I can continue at ForumOphilia now that the owner has welcomed with open arms a new breed of shady cash-link posters, I'm glad to find that many disgusted members, including a few of my good friends, have jumped ship and set up home at another place: Castaways Forum.

I'm not sure if my future forum uploads will be restricted to there, or if I'll start posting at another forum or two as well, but that's where you'll find anything new from me as of now. I'll also try and move my old FO threads over to there, which is where they'll be kept updated.

I've made a start with a new thread for a recent discovery, Skyla from AyyTeeeKaayy. (Edit: Thread was moved and isn't public; you'll have to register & post an introductory message for access. It's a great & friendly forum, so you won't regret it!)

For now I'll tease you with a look at her beautiful arse and feet, but if you take a look at the thread I hope you'll like her!

Edit: changed the pic to show Skyla's face too. Just thought this one was a bit sexier and left more to the imagination ;)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the pointer to Castaways. I still can't believe that FO changed so quickly.

    I don't know if you're still lurking over there, but a thread was added to the "General Chat" section which was very interesting (I don't know how long the thread will remain). Apparently, FO and Oron happen to have consecutive IP addresses:

    85.17.83.153 is Oron
    85.17.83.154 is Oron
    85.17.83.155 is Forumophilia

    Quite a coincidence isn't it? Perhaps I'm just a skeptic, but it almost makes me question (new) Good Samaritan's honesty when he claims that the only reason they chose Oron was for the good of all board members.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting here!

    Well those IP addresses conclude it! FO and Oron are one and the same. Anything the owner (new) GS says is bollocks, along with his mysterious new mods.

    There's a big difference between a forum hosting copyrighted content shared by members, and one that is effectively getting paid staff to upload to their own filehost, and charge users for it! It's become a paysite without having to make its own content, effectively.

    I bet the big websites will soon be speaking to their lawyers...

    ReplyDelete